Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Self-serving

We know the Clintons very well- from the 8 years in office and the middle of the night move to NY to run for Senate and finally Hillary's run for President. I feel like the past 16 years have provided a window into the type of person Hillary is.

Hillary- we know its not about getting the votes counted, its about you breaking the rules, not following the rules after you agreed to them and then crying sexism and foul when the DNC/state parties couldnt find a way to manipulate those FL and MI votes so that you would win. At this point, it would be difficult to convince me she has anything but her own self-interest, not her supporters, the party and certainly not the people who stayed home on their primary day in MI and FL because they KNEW their votes wouldnt count.

At least CNN no longer has the story as a headline. Perhaps this is just her way of showing that she is a fighter as she negotiates with Obama to bow out of the race. I really hope that is the case, because I dont want to think the worst about her. I look forward to this primary season being over.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...