Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Dont worry i wont buy it right now

Since I bought my IPOD, I am no longer allowed to purchase things- reasonable since first paycheck doesnt equal black balance sheet- oh well (food notwithstanding).

Because I researched my Ipod purchase, I have all sorts of new recommendations on my Amazon page. One of the recommendations is this fun game (Dance Revolution Hottest Party Bundle, with dance mats) made for Wii.

When I saw the movie Baby Mama, I mentioned it was a long commercial for Karaoke Revolution- thankfully I didnt purchase that game (I dont really care about singing).
But Dancing sounds like fun. I cant dance to save my life, but in the privacy of my living room, with the boys laughing and the dog barking, it could be fun and a little bit of exercise that I cant seem to get to.

It is expensive so I wont be making an impulse purchase- I cant imagine regularly playing the game. Already I dont play the Wii games as much as I thought I would, even though we have fun games.

So I will wait, and perhaps by my fifth or sixth paycheck (or add ten), if I am still interested I will discuss it with Chris and make a reasonable decision. :)

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...