Thursday, May 08, 2008
Attorney General Sues Car title lender
I saw a bunch of commercials last night for Cash Title Loans. And now I find the Attorney General is suing them since they are breaking the law. How nice of the Attorney General to rid the Commonwealth of all predators- although I am not optimistic the outcome will prevent people from signing on to these awful deals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pandemic Purchases part 1
I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...
-
That is the question. Typically I would be talking about running in the form of exercise, but this time I am considering running for City Co...
-
Over on www.CvilleNews.com , a commenter (hey Karl) asks 'what is the backstory here?' with respect to the new EMS program at the fi...
-
During the run up to the election, Coy, host of Charlottesville...Right Now, argued Albemarle County residents have a real investment in the...
No comments:
Post a Comment