Thursday, April 27, 2006

To James Webb or not to James Webb?

That is today's question. I have yet to hear him speak since he unfortunately couldnt be at the 5th District Caucus dinner. Webb is at Newcomb later today (doors open at 11:30- what does that mean? When will he talk?). Do I go? I will then have a topic to blog about, although I have oodles of other things I could be doing than listening to self serving speeches in crowded auditoriums. I suppose I am simply not that interested in this primary, gosh if I am not interested, those candidates are going to have a hard time getting their messages out to people who are not as interested in politics.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...