Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sweeps

Soap sweeps start at the beginning of November, February and May. This month on GH will likely be full of action and drama. I am looking forward to prime-time sweeps storylines too- especially Lost.
Having said that, I will be without my DVD recorder (so sad I dont have TIVO anymore) for the coming days. At a conference in Virginia Beach at the new Hilton. I am hoping the hotel is awesome. I get to run on the board walk on Thursday morning (yeah). There will be lots of business to attend to, but hopefully a lot of reconnecting with folks I havent seen in awhile. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...