Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Cycling

Roberto Heras who won the 2004 & 2005 Vuelta a Espana has been suspended by Liberty Seguros because he tested positive for EPO in his A sample. He denies using EPO; as does Tyler Hamilton. Tyler knows how expensive, time consuming trying to establish innocence is, proving a negative is hard to do.
While I am not a Heras fan since he abandoned US Postal, he is clearly a talented rider, I hope his B sample is negative so he doesnt have to endure the horrible appeals process. It has been years since Hamilton's alleged positive sample- the suspension period will be up by the time the decision comes down.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...