Monday, May 08, 2006

Sunday

After the Wintergreen Ascent, the boys and I went to lunch at Grill 151 a new small town restaurant near Nellysford. I loved driving to Wintergreen on such a beautiful day and eating at a small cafe in the middle of nowhere (if Wintergreen area can be called that) really added to the magic of the day. On Sunday Chris drove us out to Sugarhollow for a bike ride- which wasnt as difficult as I thought it would be. We got out before the weather turned rainy. The boys sat comfortably in the trailer (Chris pulled them) and watched the great scenery. Later we brought computers to my new office space, I think that will be really helpful to the practice.
OK now I am boring myself.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...