Friday, May 05, 2006

CSA Today

Today was the first time we received veggies from the CSA (community supported agriculture). Today's stash included chamomile flowers (and a note to just add hot water to them for delicious tea), spinach, asparagus, a bunch of greens (when is S coming to visit?), pea shoots, chives and oregano. The accompanying note was really exciting, there was a recipe using greens (thankfully) and how to dry the oregano so it will last longer.

I look forward to strawberries and corn among the great many things we will get to experience through the CSA.

1 comment:

mckora said...

Gees I don't know but probaby long after the greens are brown!

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...