Thursday, May 04, 2006

More sidewalks!

Coming home from my first day working at a real office in (how old is David?) 3 years, I see preparations for a new sidewalk. At the last LGNA meeting we discussed the City agreeing to extend the current project from Smith to Peartree, but I could only steel myself out of fear of lengthy delays. After a week or more of no work on the sidewalk at all, today workers cut a swath of road and grass to make room for more sidewalks.

Happy Day!

Wouldnt it be great if ... all the way from Water Street to Locust LN (or at least to River) there was a sidewalk to walk on? I think so. I am so grateful this little block of sidewalk did not create the problems the Calhoun to Smith sidewalk created.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...