Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Bumperstickers

Two I've seen around town I found amusing:

1) "Fluvanna Library Building Donor"- I have seen this a few times. I find it remarkable bumperstickers were made for such a thing. I always smile when I see it since it represents a real pride in a new library. I may have the wording wrong, but it looks something like that.

2) "Confirm Sam Alito"- I just found this funny. I took down my signs/bumperstickers this morning for the election yesterday. I think this could be taken off the car (you won already). I think he also had a Goode sticker so the vehicle did not endear itself to me. Go Al!

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...