Thursday, February 21, 2008

McCain Mayhem

Look I dont give two hoots about this lobbyist and her relationship with McCain- enough already, lets move on. McCain is ultimately a politician- Americans always know that politicians speak in double speak and hide behind rhetorical walls so I, and hopefully others are calculating the extent a politician is telling the truth (right or wrong).

A few other notes about McCain
1. he is a great man;
2. great man are human, thus inherently flawed;
3. typically the flaws involves women;
4. this does not make these men any less than great in my mind.

This is not to say he has actually done anything wrong or give any credence to the NYTimes report- but I just dont care and the media needs to stop making a bigger deal than it is.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...