I love the "shame on him" quotes, especially on a Saturday. She is acting like his grandmother.
She just cant get away with the same tactics that are successful for Obama. This shame on him stuff is the tactic out of the Rovian playbook, not the mailer. The mailer is every political consultant's playbook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pandemic Purchases part 1
I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...
-
I am not a mommy who brags about her children, everyone already knows they are awesome :) Seriously, I had an interesting discussion about p...
-
Last night I had another meeting- as with tonight and tomorrow lunch. I am eating a lot of pizza and sandwiches from a variety of places. La...
-
Cycling News announces the Grand Tour organizers have split from the Pro Tour. This cannot end well for road racers in contention. "The...
No comments:
Post a Comment