Saturday, February 16, 2008

Lenten Sacrifice (sortof)

I am not sleeping again.

I gave up dessert for Lent. Well- I am limiting my dessert intake to one a week. Last week I had a nice cheesecake at the JJ dinner. This week I am saving it for the Bonefish Grill on Sunday. I thought it would get easier after a week, but it really hasnt. Praying does help me.

I sometimes think- "what is dessert anyway?" is it a Cin-Raisin Bagel at Bodos or a piece of bread with jelly on it? I dont think so. I am having coffee more since Lent began. This evening I made a cup of coffee for myself, instead of the decaf I made the caffeinated. No wonder I am awake.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...