Friday, January 13, 2006

Updates

Two entries this week involved stories with interesting conclusions. My favorite is the SF, CA Starbucks 'bomb' found in a bathroom. Well turns out the flashlight bomb, was only a flashlight. What the...? I will no longer disparage the WP for its coverage of this story. My favorite understatement in this article from teh FBI "absence of explosive material" My guess is that authorities in SF knew this therefore the coverage was muted. With that I move onto the next update...

Pat Robertson has apologized for his comment that God was smiting Ariel Sharon. Robertson's business interests trump his religious conviction in this insistence. According to the article Israeli officials canceled the contract he had to build a Christian tourist center on the Sea of Galilee, no one knows whether this apology will make the plans move forward.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...