Friday, January 13, 2006

Audience

I am looking forward to my audience returning from his vacation so I will feel inspired to blog again! Thankfully this week has been relatively quiet except the VA General Assembly new session opening. Honestly lots of people are blogging about that (including Waldo's RSS feed and Sorensen's blog).
Andy Block at the Legal Aid Justice Center has been selected to be in the Sorensen PLI this year. AS I am sure all the folks selected, Andy is a particularly wise selection. Good luck to him and the all the fellows.
Back to raising children... BTW they are doing great grandpa and miss you very much.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...