Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Rescue mission

UPDATE: So US military did not rescue these hostages-oops, Columbian military folks infiltrated the group holding them captive and rescued them. Lets face it, it is great news for those hostages and their families. I will leave the original post below to remind myself to read things thoroughly. Oh and I still am proud of our troops even if they had nothing to do with this rescue.

I am so proud of our troops.
Today- hostages are rescued in Columbia.
Did you even know there were hostages in Columbia? Turns out they have been held hostage for the past 6 years.

Impressive- those men and women who leave their families, train and prepare for all sorts of danger, execute a mission as planned and return home anonymously. Amazing. Thank you.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...