Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Gilmore Girls TONIGHT!

Don't call between 8-9 tonight because I will be watching my first original episode of GG in over a year- finally Charlottesville gets it over the digital receiver on the CW channel 29.3- you just have to move mountains to get that station, but this will not deter me from the enjoyment.

I watched Studio 60- enjoyable to see those actors again, I just wish Donna would show up and hook up with whatshisname. Very West Wing like- which I loved so I should like it.

I also am looking forward to Grey's Anatomy & The Office(!). Dont call on Thursday either. Happy viewing.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

sadly I was incorrect, the premiere is actually next week. I did not see the finale, so I got to see that tonight! Let the calls begin...

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...