Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Boys & Girls Club Century Challenge

Attention all bike riders, this weekend is the Century Challenge at Old Trail to benefit the Boys & Girls Club. The weekend is full of events, a dinner on Saturday (for those who raised $500), and a roll-out of the Century riders at 7:00AM on Sunday. The Century riders include a group of kids who have been training specifically for this ride (some rode the Extreme Century a few weeks ago, hey so did Chris who beat last year's time by an hour and a half), they never really rode this way before, so it is really exciting. If you are out that way on Sunday, go cheer them on!

Also, we will be riding the 31 mile ride, Chris as usual will be pulling the kids in the trailer so I can keep up with him! There is a family fun ride around the golf course between 10-12 for free!! Look for us, I will be the one next to the guy who is not sweating after a long bike ride pulling two kids. Oh and I went on a twenty mile practice ride on Sunday- I did great according to Chris.

I am pulling some topics out of random thoughts and posting separately so the posts dont get lost in the shuffle of my long post.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...