Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Baseball News

Soriano is to play left field. Wow- really!? Can you imagine...getting paid 10 million dollars to play baseball, then not wanting to go along with management's decision to put you in left field. I mean you still get to play baseball and get paid, even though you have no discernible fielding and hitting abilities anymore.

Now that the World Series of Baseball is over, what good can you say about baseball? Like Mike says players just have no heart, Soriano proves it- if he had heart, he would play no matter where coach put him. BTW- I was a Soriano fan back when he was good, but I was very disappointed with his recent WSB play and post-season play in general- he just doesnt have the swing/eye like he used to.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

A fair point about the Nationals, one I totally agree with. Vidro is clearly a better second baseman though, Soriano can either play left field or not play at all. We all adapt in our jobs and for ten million dollars (this) year I would adapt. I am just jealous he gets to play baseball.

Anonymous said...

odds/sodds is out in left field too. We are talking 10 MILLION a year to play baseball! AND he is on a downward spiral. Just play ball stupid.

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...