Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Richmond Sunshine

Waldo has done it again. Once again, he has created a great new tool Richmond Sunshine to keep Virginians educated on the workings of the General Assembly. A fascinating website with many things I havent even begun to explore, but needless to say I love the "most discussed" component of the home page.

From Waldo's website "Use it to track the every movement of the General Assembly, vote up or down on legislation, comment on bills, and generally figure out what they’re doing down there in Richmond. It’s got RSS feeds, tag clouds, whizzy graphs and crazy Javascript accoutrements."

Check Waldo's Virginia Political Blogs too- sometimes trash, sometimes great material on this aggregator or um...blogroll.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...