Saturday, August 30, 2008

Sweet 16 party

Feelin' a bit gipped this morning after reading about this $300,000 16th birthday party in the WaPo. I am sure given the financial distress of my youth (and that is was a long time ago now), we could have cut the price to $75,000-$100,000, I wouldnt need two of the hippest rappers, or mock papparrazzi or invitations in the shape of credit cards, or well ANY OF THIS CRAP. Geez- bake a cake, make her favorite dinner and give her a carton of cigarrettes (a la Judd Nelson's character in Breakfast Club), ok maybe a gift card to her favorite restaurant.

One of the boys in the article is asked whether he knows her and he replies "eh". "Eh" is right.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...