Friday, August 29, 2008

Imagine the conversation:
"Good Morning Gov. Palin, nice to meet you."
"And you Senator McCain. Thank you for choosing me to be your running mate, I will work hard to get you elected."
"Thank you for agreeing to be my running mate, now tell me a little more about yourself."
...
I have no antipathy for the Governor or the Senator. It does however strike me odd that these two who barely know each other will be running mates. I hope its a good match for their own sanity and to keep the media from getting its claws out thereby distracting us from the important work of electing the next President.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...