Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Water, Electricity, Fire, Oh My

It seems our fair City is in the middle of a storm, mostly rain, no thunder or lightening, cold and wind and rain is all. However, power is out everywhere, the police are directing traffic at darkened lights, power company trucks are taking up half the road fixing lines; Chris just got called to a residential structure fire and fire hydrants are pouring water onto River Road in some "utility work" zone. The weather is to get colder this evening, hopefully there will be no ice and everyone will arrive safely at their Thanksgiving destination. Just another holiday here in the 'ville.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...