Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Gilmore Girls

Remember how excited I was about GG? Well, sadly the digital signal is not good on our receiver (although when Gray TV's digital came through it was great) so I have not been able to watch. Thankfully, TelevisionWithoutPity, my favorite tv website gives me weekly recaplets and summaries. HOWEVER, something has gone terribly awry with my GG. Lorelai has married Chris- only a few short weeks after Luke & her were to marry. UGH- I am glad I cant watch the trainwreck that has become the Gilmore Girls. Apparently there is hope that the two find their way back to each other- but how flaky can one character be?

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...