Tuesday, August 01, 2006

pools/fair & radio

As I hope everyone knows by now, the pools will be open late through Thursday evening. The Albemarle County Fair also starts today (runs through the 6th). Great options abound this week for families.

Washington and Meade park pools will be opened until 8:00 PM; with City residents swimming FREE from 6-8. I think the free swim is a great Charlottesville tradition. I advise taking advantage, I know we will! Hope to see you at the Park!

I will be on WINA 1070AM "Charlottesville...Right Now" today in the 5:00-5:30 discussing my recent interview with the Director of Parks and Recreation. Let's hope things go smoothly...

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...