Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Christmas prep

So many things to do to prepare: bake cookies, mail presents, write Christmas cards, shop, shop, shop, decorate, wrap presents, pack, drive, enjoy. :)
The snow really helps put me in the holiday mood/Christmas spirit.

At the Paramount the other day a colleague told a patron "Merry Christmas" (after a holiday show). The patron seemed geniunely surprised since apparently it is not PC. Who knew? The patron seemed relieved that she used the common expression and told us to keep using the expression. When did holiday wishes become politicized?

I did not get the memo/email about not using the word Christmas. I suspect no such memo exists and it is the "full of sound and fury, signifying nothing" party making things up again.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...