Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Paramount News

Yo Yo Ma is playing a second show at the Paramount! Get your tickets now! He is the top of his field and coming to Charlottesville.

The holiday show last weekend was great. I was at the show for about three hours (it was an all day affair). The program showcased local schools choirs, bands and dancers. Best of all it was open to the public for free. The jazz ensembles of Henley (my alma mater) and Albemarle were really fantastic. If you have the opportunity to see them, (not really sure how you would unless your kids were in the bands) definitely go. The band directors have done an exceptional job directing these children.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...