Thursday, October 27, 2005

Snacks

C-villes Voter guide helpfully includes everyone's favorite snacks.

Kilgore- Dairy Queen Blizzards (I can get into this)
Kaine- trail mix (this screams boring to me)
Potts- popcorn (but not as boring as this)

Creigh- fresh fruit
"Bob"- malo cups (I love the quotes) And for those who dont know what malo cups are- well me neither and I cant find a link for them.

McCrystal- cheetos (yummy- orange fingers and all)
Toscano- chocolate covered coffee beans (that is where he gets his energy)

Koleszar- peanuts and chocolate chips (good blend of protein and sugar)
Bell- peanut butter sandwiches (a very good lunch- but snack?)

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...