Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tour de France

After five hours of watching our Tivo'ed Tour coverage, I can finally breathe a sigh of relief that Floyd is real, Levi is somewhat real and now Americans truly have a place in world cycling outside of Lance Armstrong.

I could not turn away from this exciting but long stage. Five mountain climbs, a sprint finish, a wait for the yellow jersey to get in to see whether the Frenchman would still wear it on Bastille Day (no) and Team Discovery not in sight of the lead. Anything can happen, stay tuned, but please dont tell me what happens because I cant watch it until the evening.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...