Monday, July 10, 2006

Commitment

Floyd Landis is to have hip replacement surgery after the Tour de France. He is currently in second place in the general classification. Should he be committed? Or should we applaud him for his commitment to perserve through pain?

Admittedly, I am a bandwagon kind of girl. I read an article about Floyd in the WP Style section last Sunday and now I suppose I kind of like him. Since Levi flamed out in the Time Trial and Ivan is not there I am not that excited about the others (ok that isnt entirely true, Cadel Evans, Tom Boonen all inspire as well).

Well since Floyd can train for the Tour de France through all his pain, I can enjoy & be grateful for the work I do relatively pain-free.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...