Since I love coffee, in the summer afternoons I love some ice coffee. At the Mudhouse the other day, I ordered Iced Coffee. The Mudhouse advertises cold brewed iced coffee. What could possibly be the difference, isnt iced coffee just supposed to be the leftover hot coffee? NO, no, no.
The flavor of cold brewed is significantly different AND really delicious. Even the NY Times is getting into the act with this article. Mudhouse is a real trendsetter in our small town.
Good thing I have the card-really who deals in cash anymore? Coming soon...the reviews of all the coffee shops in town, just kidding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pandemic Purchases part 1
I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...
-
That is the question. Typically I would be talking about running in the form of exercise, but this time I am considering running for City Co...
-
During the run up to the election, Coy, host of Charlottesville...Right Now, argued Albemarle County residents have a real investment in the...
-
Colten is outraged and he cant take it anymore. Which of course only encourages the grumpy one- especially the lively debate in the comment ...
1 comment:
This post is the best!! Thanks for the chuckle!
Post a Comment