Thursday, February 02, 2006

PBS

Last night I watched a special on PBS called African American Lives. I really enjoyed it, part 2 is on next week. The show traces the geneology of prominent African American people. This week the show started in the present and went back to right after the Civil War. Next week's show starts at the Civil War and goes back as far as the records will allow, even to Africa for some. Some of the prominent people unraveling their past are Oprah, Chris Tucker, Dr. Ben Carson, and Henry Gates (who is the narrator). I find the show fascinating, I am going to have a hard decision to make next week when Lost isnt a repeat and part 2 is on.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...