Thursday, December 16, 2010

Snow Day

Around this time last year, we had some snow, which was then followed by a winter where we received the most snow ever recorded in Charlottesville. This snow could foreshadow a repeat of last year or it could be the only snow we receive this year or something in between.

The boys had a quintessential December snow day. They played hard with neighbors, sled down hills with friends, and topped it off by "getting the band back together" (Rock Band). In between they decorated a ginger bread house, drank hot chocolate, watch a bit of tv and ate some Christmas cookies. They fell into bed exhausted but filled up from all the fun. I hope they remember these days with the same reverence that I will.

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...