Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Writing

Twitter era has messed with my writing skills. I have all of these great topic ideas. I start to write about these topics and while I could talk about the topics, I have trouble putting the words into writing. I could blame the Twitter or I could just keep writing until I remember how to write. 

I do love Twitter, I have been on it for twelve years. Too much has changed on that platform. It used to be a great place to meet people,  but now it seems limited to content generation and audience creation, and I dont mean that in a good way. Authenticity is hard to come by anywhere on social media platforms. 

Many of great friends in Charlottesville have come from Twitter and they dont mind that my writing skills have deteriorated. Still, I will keep writing slightly longer form on the blog hoping I can improve my skills. 

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...