So no official word from NH Dems yet, but Hillary is up steadily by three to four percentage points. Why is Bill Richardson in this race?
Clinton 64,743 39% 2 62% reporting
Obama 60,322 36% 2
Edwards 27,578 17% 0
Richardson 7,889 5%
Does Richardson have a chance, does he have any money? If he is the anti-Hillary candidate, he is failing, so he needs to throw his support to the other anti-Hillary candidate who is viable.
Richardson is not getting his message out, I know we are only three states into this primary season so his campaign probably thinks anything is possible.
Just my humble opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pandemic Purchases part 1
I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...
-
During the run up to the election, Coy, host of Charlottesville...Right Now, argued Albemarle County residents have a real investment in the...
-
That is the question. Typically I would be talking about running in the form of exercise, but this time I am considering running for City Co...
-
Over on www.CvilleNews.com , a commenter (hey Karl) asks 'what is the backstory here?' with respect to the new EMS program at the fi...
3 comments:
I should call you sometime soon. Maybe even this afternoon. But on your post, I have to say that I recently found out that I'm going to be able to vote in this election, so I have the pleasure of actually researching the candidates. It should be fun. ^_^
KT- I am psyched you have the privilege of voting this year. I love voting and recommend it to everyone (even if your guy/girl doesnt win, its fun to know you played and can now criticize!).
oh and give us a call please
Post a Comment