How does this happen? I recently got a new coat (from Old Navy-very cute) and now it is nowhere to be found. Have you seen it? I am retracing my steps. I suppose since the weather was so nice last week, I just didnt carry it with me when I left someplace. Now that it is cold and I have all these fun events to go to, I want to find my coat. Exciting stuff.
UPDATE: FOUND ONE CUTE NEW COAT!! It was in the closet. (knocking my head, 'stupid' 'stupid' 'stupid')
Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pandemic Purchases part 1
I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...
-
During the run up to the election, Coy, host of Charlottesville...Right Now, argued Albemarle County residents have a real investment in the...
-
That is the question. Typically I would be talking about running in the form of exercise, but this time I am considering running for City Co...
-
Over on www.CvilleNews.com , a commenter (hey Karl) asks 'what is the backstory here?' with respect to the new EMS program at the fi...
1 comment:
Sometimes I think the absolute last place I would expect to find YOUR coat. :)
Post a Comment