Wednesday, February 15, 2006

training update

As a result of injury I have not been able to keep up with the blistering ten miler training. I am being treated for plantar fasciitis and bone spurs in my feet so the running has not been that good for me. Fortunately I have the elliptical and my mom as an exercise partner so I am able to keep up the good work that the program started.
With respect to my feet- my podiatrist (really did not expect to have to go to one of these doctors in my life) has fit me with some orthodics (yeah I am going to join the AARP next week too). Once I break those bad boys in my feet should get back to normal and run more frequently without pain (one can do that, really?).

No comments:

Pandemic Purchases part 1

I am never going to be an influencer. I realize this because I am terrible about hyperlinking and I am old. Of course, those are the only tw...